“Through 2024, 80% of organizations using workload automation tools will switch to service orchestration and automation platforms to orchestrate cloud-based workloads.” – Gartner
According to Gartner, workload automation solutions need a reboot to cope with the needs of event-driven business models and cloud infrastructure. I&O leaders must use platforms for service orchestration and automation to drive customer-focused agility as part of their cloud, big data and DevOps initiatives.
We believe, this is a must-read market guide for anybody in IT Ops, DevOps or DataOps. Simply fill out the registration form to gain complimentary access to this incredible wealth of information about the evolution of the IT automation market.
Topics covered in this Market Guide include:
- Six key differentiating capabilities between Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms and Workload Automation
- The reason organizations have shifted to SOAPs as a single orchestration point to execute, route and delegate automation
- Where enterprise I&O automation investments are expected to increase
- Why hybrid IT environments, largely driven by cloud infrastructure, are a driving force behind the adoption of SOAP
- The role of SOAP in DevOps toolchain automation
- How SOAPs help to orchestrate big data pipelines
“Gartner, Market Guide for Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms,” Manjunath Bhat, Daniel Betts, Hassan Ennaciri, Chris Saunderson, 17 April, 2020,. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request. GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved