Why use Imply?
Imply provides a suite of tools to simply, safely, and efficiently run large scale analytic workloads.
Minimize operational complexity while ensuring high performance, constant uptime, and easy scalability as your cluster grows.
Deploy in any environment from bare metal, public or hybrid cloud, Kubernetes, and more.
Leverage the world’s foremost Druid experts to accelerate your path to production and deliver the best possible experience to your users.
The Imply Data Platform
Visualize data with Imply Pivot
- Every visualization is fully interactive and supports drill down.
- Updates occur in real-time with new incoming data.
- Alert on custom-defined changes in data.
- Create and share drag-and-drop dashboards.
Simplify operations with Imply Manager
- Deploy, scale and update clusters through a few clicks.
- Easily view and diagnose your cluster status.
- One click, no downtime software updates.
- Deploy in any environment: bare metal, public cloud, or Kubernetes.
Monitor user experience and cluster performance with Imply Clarity
- Track every query that is made in your cluster.
- Pinpoint performance bottlenecks.
- See every query your users make and fully understand their experience.
- Easily view every critical Druid metric.
Alert on critical changes
- Trigger alerts on highly customizable fields.
- Integrate with your existing tools through webhooks.
- Triage and understand what caused the alerts directly in-app.
- Row, column and table level security.
- Role-based access control.
- End-to-end data encryption.
- Integrate with LDAP, Kerberos, OAuth and more.
- SOC 2 Type 2 certified.
Imply Cloud: have us manage your Imply clusters in the cloud
- Delivered as a managed service in AWS.
- Access to the entire Imply stack.
- Manage clusters through a simple point-and-click interface.
- Issue non-disruptive rolling updates with a single click.
- Autoscale based on load (coming soon).