As networks grow and become increasingly complex, the cost to maintain those networks increases. Learn how you can increase efficiency and reduce costs by deploying a visibility architecture that reveals where blind spots occur.
This paper outlines key network monitoring topics that can help you detect and minimize network inefficiencies as well as reduce monitoring costs. These topics include:
- load balancing
- data aggregation
- combining virtual and physical monitoring
- tracking data with port tags and time stamps
- Cisco Nexus 3000/9000 Integration
- header stripping
- extended burst protection
- monitoring automation
- visibility architecture management
- integration of monitoring and network management
- high-performance financial monitoring
Download this whitepaper to read about how to implement these use cases.